If you have a wishlist that already totals £99 or more, I highly recommend you read on to find out how you can stretch your budget, get more for your money, and a little extra to boot.
The Demonstrator opportunity is always good value, even if you don’t want to ever demonstrate anything – you get to shop your wishlist and get free product, and get yourself a minimum 20% discount on all your future orders. What’s not to love about that?
But right now, it has even more value. Stampin’ Up! love to give new Demonstrators a head start, and they’ve done it again by adding Extra value to the starter kit, and then Extra with a coupon to spend next month too!
If you join my team of Inklings as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator between July 1st and August 31st, you will get to select £155 worth of current (or pre-order!) Stampin’ Up! products, for just £99. This includes free shipping, catalogues to share with your friends, and if you want it, business coaching and support from me.
Going forwards, you will then get a coupon code emailed to you the following month, to use on an order you place and you will have until December 31st to meet your quarterly sales target. You will also enjoy all the standard perks of being an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator:
- a very generous 20% discount on all your crafting supplies;
- 20% income on any products you sell;
- a competitive compensation plan, and the opportunity to progress and earn higher rewards;
- a free catalogue at each release;
- volume rebates;
- a quarterly magazine full of tips, techniques and inspiration;
- weekly emails with suggested projects, class ideas and news;
- the opportunity to pre-order new products and see them early;
- bi-annual conventions full of inspiration, fun, and free products;
- a yearly chance to earn an amazing once-in-a-lifetime holiday trip (think Alaska, Mediterranean Cruises, Hawaii, Thailand…) ;
- being part of an amazing community of demonstrators who all help and support each other;
- the chance to make a craft hobby into a sideline, or even a career;
- me as your team leader – including access to our private Facebook group, team meetings and my help and support whenever you need it
If you want to discuss it more, send me a message below and I’ll answer any questions you have. If you are ready to sign up and start putting together your starter kit, click here to join my team, I can’t wait to have you on board!