It’s the start of a new year, and a new decade, and it’s my 4 year anniversary with Stampin’ Up! this month! So, to celebrate all that is new I’m hosting not one, but two giveaways this month. Read on for more details on how to enter!
The first giveaway is the open to anyone, no purchase necessary version, which I am running through Rafflecopter here and on my Facebook page. You can enter up to 3 times by completing various tasks as detailed in the Rafflecopter widget – entry is open from 9th January at 12:00 am to 27th January at 12:00 am when the winner will be chosen from all entries. If you are not local to me, I will post your prize to you.a Rafflecopter giveaway
The second giveaway is open to people who shop with me, or attend my classes this month, and you can earn entries multiple ways:
- for every £15 you spend in my online store, or with me directly, you will earn 1 entry
- for signing up as a Demonstrator with me you will earn 3 entries
- for coming to Sunday Crafternoon on 26th January you will earn 1 entry
- for bringing a friend to Sunday Crafternoon on 26th January that has not attended my class before, you will earn 2 entries
- for signing up, and pre-paying for a future Sunday Crafternoon, you will earn 2 entries
This second giveaway is open from 1st January 00:00, until 23:59 on 31st January 2020, when a winner will be drawn from all the entries.