The latest globally-available Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin’ Up! is now available. This kit contains everything you need to create 8 elegant Christmas cards, and is a great way to get your festive crafting started!
The die cuts included in all the kits come in English, French and German, so if you have friends or family abroad, you can choose to create a card in their language if you wish. Or make the whole kit in English, the choice is yours! The stamp set in the kit is determined by the kit you choose, so you can choose to get an entirely French or German kit if you wish, or just have the English one, and use the other language die cuts.
I will be using this kit in my Facebook Live at the end of the month, and showing you how to assemble these beautiful cards, so if you want to craft along with me on the day, grab your kit now and RSVP to the event, I am looking forward to crafting with you!
* Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
* Card size: 5-7/8 x 4-1/8 (14.9cm x 10.47cm)
* Envelope size: 6-3/8 x 4-7/16 (16.19cm x 11.27cm)
* Coordinating Colours: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
* An exclusive stamp set you won’t find anywhere else!
* One Classic Stampin’ Spot
* Paper and crafting materials including card bases, die-cut pieces, embellishments, and adhesive.
* You will need a clear stamping block (I recommend Clear Block D)
The kit can be purchased directly through my Stampin’ Up! store (linked directly in the gallery below)