No video today, but I still wanted to give you a project for the week! You may have noticed I’ve skipped a Tip Tuesday and repeated a Workshop Wednesday this week, and this is so that we can go through the Sale-A-Bration brochure next week when I’m allowed to show the inside of it.
The card I made for today’s project uses one of my favourite sets from the new January-June Mini Catalogue, Pretty Perennials. This is a stamp and die bundle that has gorgeous floral images and a lovely large sentiment that pairs beautifully with the smaller sentiments in the set.
I decided to make a fun-fold card, that really shows off another great product coming January 5th – the Paper Blooms DSP which you can earn for free with any £45 order. Check out the designs on this paper, they are so beautiful! When it’s folded, this card also fits into a standard sized envelope so it can be posted!
This card is so simple to put together, here’s what you’ll need:
- Card base – half a sheet of A4 (14.85cm x 21cm), score at 5cm and 8cm, then rotate and repeat the scoring
- DSP – 2x strips 14.35cm x 4.5cm, 1x strip 14.35cm x 4.5cm – use two different pattern for this
- White mat – 14.35cm x 4.5cm – this adheres to the back of the card in the centre, for you to write your message
- White tag die cut – I used the Painted Labels Dies for this, but any large die that accommodates the “happy” stamp would work too
- Flower die cuts – using the Perennial Petals dies and coordinating coloured cardstock and velum I cut some flower and leaf images
- Basic Pearl Jewels to decorate
The January-June Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration brochure go live on January 5th, if you don’t have your copy yet, let me know and I’ll get one in the post to you!