Becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I love the benefits and perks I get from being part of the Stampin’ Up! family, but more than that I get to meet new people and share my love of stamping and crafting.
How much does it cost?
Your starter kit is priced at £99, and includes free shipping. To build your kit, you get to choose products from any current catalogue (or pre-order) to the value of £130. You will also receive business supplies such as catalogues, order forms and so on along with your kit.
What else do you get as a demonstrator?
- a very generous 20% discount on all your crafting supplies;
- 20% income on any products you sell;
- a competitive compensation plan, and the opportunity to progress and earn higher rewards;
- a free catalogue at each release;
- volume rebates;
- a quarterly magazine full of tips, techniques and inspiration;
- weekly emails with suggested projects and class ideas and news;
- the opportunity to pre-order new products and see them early;
- bi-annual conventions full of inspiration, fun, and free products;
- a yearly chance to earn an amazing once-in-a-lifetime holiday trip (think Alaska, Mediterranean Cruises, Hawaii, Thailand…) ;
- being part of an amazing community of demonstrators who all help and support each other;
- the chance to make a craft hobby into a sideline, or even a career;
- me as your team leader – including access to our private Facebook group, quarterly team meetings and my help and support whenever you need it
What do I have to do? Do I have to have parties and demonstrate projects?
You don’t have to host parties, or “demonstrate” if you don’t want to! Many demonstrators are simply “hobby demos” they join just for the discount on their own supplies. If that’s what you want too, you’ll receive exactly the same support and guidance from me. Once you start you may find that you actually can’t stop talking about Stampin’ Up! and people will be asking you to show them how you made that great card!
Is there a minimum requirement?
There is a quarterly minimum to stay active as a demonstrator, which is 300 CSV. Stampin’ Up! uses a conversion factor, commissionable sales volume, to calculate the sales targets across all the regions. This equates to £270 at catalogue price, or £225 after your discount. The quarters run from Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec. When you join, the quarter you are currently in is a grace period, you don’t need to meet your minimum until the end of the next quarter. If you join in July, you don’t need to meet the minimum until the end of December for example. If you don’t meet the minimum, or decide you want to stop, there’s nothing more you have to do. You don’t have to give back your products, they’re yours to keep.
How do I sign up?
Just click here to start the sign up process through my personal website. You can pick the products you want to have in your starter kit and start your journey with Stampin’ Up! I can’t wait to welcome you to the Inklings Team!